Much of Jeff’s custom component work is customer specific to solve the needs of individual vehicle requirements. Contact Jeff and ask him about the custom work you need done and if he cannot help you he most certainly knows someone who can. Some of the more common custom modifications Jeff performs regularly are listed below.
CUSTOM COMPONENT WORK
- Modify front cross member for bump steer improvement on lowered car
- Shorten strut for improved suspension travel
- Modify 510 rear cross member for camber and toe adjustment
- Fabrication and installation of exhaust manifold heat shields
- Design, fabrication and installation of roll cages for SCCA and other racing requirements
- Cockpit gauge and switch setups for race vehicles